AT&T High Speed Internet U-verse enabled
AT&T U-verse enabled AT&T High Speed Internet is leading the industry, providing the security, protection, and amazing speed you deserve, along with built-in wireless home networking.
Special Offer: U-verse Internet starting at $14.95/month when you bundle with Home Phone
Get connected with built-in wireless home networking—free with your service. With a U-verse Residential Gateway (including four Ethernet ports for wired LAN connections), enjoy wireless networking capabilities throughout your home. Our Residential Gateway is powerful enough to help eliminate wireless dead spots and safeguard against outside access of your Internet connection.
AT&T U-verse Internet is available in limited areas of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
You will need to check availability of U-verse in your area. If U-verse is not available, you may be able to get AT&T High Speed Internet (DSL).
Use this handy comparison chart to choose the best speed for your needs. By choosing the proper speed for your needs, you will have a better experience using AT&T U-verse Internet. The chart below shows the recommended speed for popular activities. Pricing shown is regular pricing and does not include current special offers and promos. For more information and pricing please see: AT&T U-verse Official Site.
|Speed||Pro||Elite||Max||Max Plus||Max Turbo|
| || || || || || |
|Download up to||3 Mbps||6 Mbps||12 Mbps||18 Mbps||24 Mbps|
|Best choice for:|| || || || || |
|Internet Gaming|| |
|Online Conferencing|| |
|Watch TV/Video Clips|| || |
|Emailing/Uploading Files|| || |
|Downloading Movies|| || || |
|Streaming Video|| || || |
|Video Conferencing|| || || || |
| || || || || || |
|*A $6 monthly High Speed Internet equipment fee applies|
U-verse Internet Features:
Stay connected at home and on the go
- Built-in wireless home networking capability included. Our Residential Gateway is powerful enough to eliminate wireless dead spots and safeguard against outside access of your Internet connection. Also includes four Ethernet ports for wired LAN connections.
- AT&T Wi-Fi—email, watch streaming video, listen to music, and much more—all on the go. Access to the nation's largest Wi-Fi network(1), including Starbucks(2), is included with your AT&T Internet Service. To locate thousands of hotspots nationwide, visit attwifi.com.
- AT&T Mail Plus at no extra cost with virtually unlimited storage, 10 additional email accounts, POP access, and email forwarding
- AT&T Messenger with high-quality video and Enhanced Voice Communication that allows new voice-centric features such as call logs and voice mail
- Personalized AT&T home page and customized browser
- Photo storage with Flickr™
- Seamless transition from your old Internet service with email forwarding and address-change notification
- Unlimited nationwide dial-up Internet access for away from home use
- Check out AT&T ConnecTechSM for more extensive computer/home network installation and maintenance options.
- Protect your email account with anti-virus software, SpamGuard, and Address Guard™
- Keep annoying ads at bay with pop-up blocker
- Shield your computer from unauthorized access with Firewall software
- Customize your preferences with Parental Controls