For a limited time - order a new telephone line and get your line installation charge waived, online only offer. Offer available in AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, WI.
Ordering AT&T services online is easy, but there are a few things you can do to help ensure that your order is placed correctly:
Providing incorrect information during the ordering process can interrupt the setup of service. Remember to read carefully and fill out your information as completely as possible.
- Read the ordering information and enter your information carefully
- Have your service address, billing address, directory listing and credit card information ready
- Choose the type of local service, long distance and toll providers, package services and calling features you want to order
- Choose the number of phone jacks to be installed in the residence
- Have your contact information ready and choose the date you want your DSL service to be installed. If you are not in a DSL service area you will not be able to order AT&T DSL.
- Pay specific attention to your installation date (installation dates for online orders can not be changed until 48 hours after sign-up)